Postdoc positions in the field of atmospheric remote sensing and related signal/data processing
Universitat Politécnica De Catalunya (UPC), Barcelona, Spain
Closing date: 7 October 2020
The Remote Sensing Group,UPC Barcelona (CommSensLab-UPC Excellence Unit), is seeking postdoc candidates in the field of Atmospheric Remote Sensing (incl., Lidar, Radar, Radiometry) and related Signal/Data Processing.
La Caixa bank foundation has just opened the fellowship programme “PostDoct Junior Leader” to apply for postdoctoral grants at Spanish Excellence Units.
- Candidates should have earned their doctoral degree between 7 October 2018 and 7 October 2013 (both dates included).
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Deadline for applications: 7 October 2020
- Three maximum annual payments of 97500 EUR/year (including gross salary (44-59 kEUR), research cost fudings (38 kEUR), family assistance and mobility assistance annual payments).
- Modalities: Incoming and Retaining
The offered postdoc topics are
- co-operative atmospheric observation
- ADM-AEOLUS (Doppler Lidar) and data-fusion signal processing.
Interested candidates please contact: Francesc Rocadenbosch: email@example.com