Postdoc position in the field of dispersion modeling
University of Split, Croatia
Closing date: 06 March 2021
There is an opening for a postdoctoral position at the University of Split (Croatia), work will be related to dispersion modeling.
Announcement for the selection of one post-doctorate fellow in the scientific field of natural sciences, field of physics or geophysics or field of interdisciplinary natural science, for work on the project “Development of technology for assessment of autopurification capabilities of coastal waters, IRI CAAT”, project leader prof. dr. sc. Darko Koračin, for a fixed period of two years.
Successful candidate should have:
- doctorate in the field of physics or geophysics or the field of interdisciplinary natural sciences
- experience with analysis of regional numerical models
- experience with dispersion models
- participation in the production of publications
- team work on interdisciplinary scientific projects
Please contact prof. dr. sc. Darko Koračin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.