EUMETSAT Early Career Employment Programme
EUMETSAT, Darmstadt, Germany
Closing date: Various dates in April
Do you want to start a career in the space industry?
Check out the EUMETSAT Early Career Employment Programme, and secure your future in the space industry early in your career! EUMETSAT offers you far more than an internship – you are launched towards full employment. Successful candidates enrol on a two-year development programme, guided by experienced line managers and mentors. At the end, if you do well, you will be offered a post as a regular EUMETSAT staff member.
In the coming weeks EUMETSAT will be opening several Early Career Employment Programme vacancies in our scientific, engineering and operations divisions.
What is the Early Career Programme all about?
- Two-year contracts as staff members (grade A1 level) within EUMETSAT which, subject to good performance, will lead to a further standard five-year staff contract (in a post graded A2-A4 ). Please see Annex I of the EUMETSAT Staff Rules for the salary structure.
- Secure your future – subject to performance and business need, there are no limits on the number of contracts that may be awarded.
- Superb training and the support of highly regarded, skilled and experienced mentors throughout the programme.
- The chance to realise your potential in a unique high-tech environment.
- Attractive salary, benefits, and relocation assistance.
- A modern, attractive work environment, working with colleagues from across our 30 Member States, as well as an array of social and sporting clubs and activities.
To find out more about the Early Career Programme, and to apply for these or any other vacancy, visit the EUMETSAT jobs portal.