“Our Climate – Our Future: Regional Perspectives on a Global Challenge“
REKLIM warmly welcomes researchers over the globe to take part in the 2nd International Conference “Our Climate – Our Future: Regional Perspectives on a Global Challenge“ which which will be held 23-25 September 2019 in Berlin, Germany.
This international conference will be structured in six sessions:
- Coupled regional modelling,
- Sea-level rise in a warming climate: from global drivers to coastal impacts,
- Land-atmosphere interactions: from measurements to modelling,
- Atmospheric composition and climate: interactions between global and regional scales,
- Extreme events across scales (past, present, future),
- Climate change adaptation as societal challenge.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts has expired.
- The deadline for travel grant applications has expired.
- The deadline for Early Bird registration (online) has expired.
- Deadline for online registration: 8 September 2019
Be aware that there will be no on-site registration.