First ESA-EUMETSAT-CAMS joint course on Atmospheric Pollution
The European Space Agency (ESA), the European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT), and the Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) are organising a first joint training course on Atmospheric Composition with a focus on air quality. The training course will be held at the Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, between 4 – 8 November 2019.
The specific goals of this training course are:
- to present the state of the art in air quality monitoring, the societal impact and related needs;
- to enhance the capacity on data access and analysis of existing and new satellite data products and monitoring services;
- to foster specific participants driven projects.
Early career scientists and service providers in the area of atmospheric pollution data analysis from member states of the EU are welcome to apply to the 5-day course.
Research scientists and students from all other countries are also welcome to apply subject to availability of space.
- Application: 9 September 2019
- Registration: 15 October 2019
For information regarding the series of Training Courses on Atmosphere and how to apply please consult: http://atmostraining.info