ECMWF training courses for 2020
This year ECMWF offers a new module: “A hands-on introduction to NWP”, which is aimed at making participants confident users of the OpenIFS model for carrying out their own experimentation.
- 24 – 28 February 2020: Data assimilation
- 09 – 13 March 2020: Advanced numerical methods for earth system modelling
- 16 – 20 March 2020: A hands-on introduction to Numerical Weather Prediction Models: Understanding and Experimenting
- 23 – 27 March 2020: Predictability and ensemble forecast systems
- 30 March – 03 April 2020: Parametrization of subgrid physical processes
There is also an introduction and hands on Data Assimilation course that is run in collaboration with the University of Reading (18-21 Feb 2020).
- The application deadline has expired.
Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org