DACH 2019: Meteorologists’ meeting by DMG, ÖGM and SGM
DACH is a triennial conference, jointly organised by the Meteorological Societies of Germany (D), Austrian (A) and Switzerland (CH).
It covers a wide range of meteorological issues:
- Dynamic of the atmosphere
- Boundary layer meteorology
- Radiation, clouds, precipitation
- Extreme events
- High performance computing
- Climate change
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Weather, climate, and climate change in the Alps
- Aviation meteorology
- Energy meteorology
- Environmental meteorology
- Coastal meteorology and oceanography
- History of meteorology
Although the conference language is German, abstracts may also be submitted in the English language.
The abstract submission deadline has expired.