14th International Conference on Meteorology, Climatology and Atmospheric Physics (COMECAP 2018) which will take place in Alexandroupolis, Greece, from Monday 15th to Wednesday 17th of October 2018.
COMECAP 2018 aims to bring together researchers in the areas of Meteorology, Climatology and Atmospheric Physics, from the international scientific community. We hope that your attendance at the COMECAP 2018 conference will be interesting and enjoyable for you, both scientifically and socially, and that you will enjoy your stay in Alexandroupolis, Greece.
The website of COMECAP2018 is at http://comecap2018.gr/
The abstract submission deadline has expired.
List of Topics
• Agricultural Meteorology/Climatology and Meteorology/Climatology for natural resources management
• Air Quality (Indoor and Outdoor)
• Applied Meteorology and Climatology
• Atmospheric Physics and Chemistry
• Atmospheric electricity, ions and lightning
• Biometeorology, Bioclimatology and urban climate
• Extreme Weather Events
• Hydrometeorology and Hydrology
• Observational Techniques from the ground and space
• Satellite Meteorology and Climatology
• Stratospheric ozone, UV radiation
• Weather Analysis and Forecasting
• Weather Modification