CALMet XV Conference 2023
Contributions are invited to the CALMet XV Conference, which will take place online from 7-17 November 2023. The conference will bring together educators, trainers, and training managers in Meteorological Education and Training to share experiences, ideas, and strategies for using emerging technologies.
During the first week (7-12 November 2023), participants can familiarize themselves with the resources and activities provided by the authors. The second week will feature themed sessions that will provide opportunities for authors and attendees to meet and discuss.
This year’s theme is Encouraging Creative Ways of Working and Learning Together.
The conference theme is splitted in the following sub themes:
- How best to work together and use our network in an efficient way? What can strengthen the network and make it broader? What role can social media play in this?
- How do we all contribute to WMO Global Campus?
- Working and learning in a hybrid environment. What have we learned so far and how can we improve it?
Future challenges & opportunities
- How to fill the gap between wishes, visions and reality?
- What ideas do we have for using virtual and augmented reality environments in our work
- New and future ways of effective engagement in instruction. What will be the future approaches that we need to implement in our work in order to do it successfully?