6th World Multidisciplinary Earth Sciences Symposium – WMESS 2020
The 6th World Multidisciplinary Earth Sciences Symposium – WMESS 2020 will take place from 7 to 11 September 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19, the options for the presentations will be online, video or face to face. If there will be a request from anyone who will have the problem for participation, the organisers will exceptionally give the options for the oral presentations to be online or video, too. Poster presenters will have the option to upload their posters in digital format into the system and they will be shared with other participants.
- to provide a forum for discussion of the latest findings and technologies in different fields of Earth Sciences
- to give opportunities for future collaborations
- to be a platform for sharing knowledge and experiences in the fields of Earth Sciences
- to lead for providing a forum for early career researchers for presentation of their work and discussion of their ideas with experts in different fields of Earth Sciences
Among others, the following topics are announced:
- Informatics, Geoinformatics & Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Energy, Resources & Pollution & the Environment
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Modelling and Soft Computing in Earth Sciences
The abstract submission deadline has expired.