38th EMS Council Session
The 38th EMS Council Session will be hosted by the Swedish Meteorlogical Society (SMS) and the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Service at the SHMI headquarters in Norrköping.
The following preliminary agenda is foreseen:
- Acceptance of the Agenda and declaration of AOB
- Implementation of decisions and actions agreed at the 37th Session
- Report of the President on the activities of the Bureau
- Report of the Secretariat
- Report of the Treasurer (including review of budget 2018)
- Publications: “ASR” and “Atmosphere”
- Report of the Committee on Meetings
- Liaison Committee
- Review of Project Teams
- Progress with strategy implementation
- Review of the EMS mandate and vision
- Changes to Rules of Procedure for the General Assembly and Council
- Constitution/Rules of Procedure: Transition between presidencies
- EMS Membership
- Council composition term 2018 – 2019
- Time and place of the 39th Council Session: 2 September 2018, Budapest
Documents prepared for agenda items will be distributed to EMS Members approximately three to four weeks before the Session; they are invited to comment on any issues in preparation of the meeting, so this can be taken into account by the Council.
Any comments need to be sent to the EMS Executive Secretary.