1st International Drought Symposium & Workshops
The first Drought Symposium & Workshops is on tackling drought, its impacts and drought monitoring. It aims to help participants understand the causes of drought, ways to mitigate its effects, and drought monitoring.
Topics to be covered:
- Understanding drought and its impact on the environment
- Drought analysis advancements using drought indices
- Drought under changing climate and drought risk assessment
- Early warning systems for drought risk reduction
- Nature-based solutions (strategies for conserving water during a drought)
The workshop will feature expert speakers and interactive sessions, allowing participants to learn and share their experiences with others.
Postdocs, PhD, master’s students, consultants, independent researchers, etc. are welcome to participate.
- More information