Count down to EMS2018! – Latest information
EMS2018 is now only a couple of days away. Here is the latest info and all you need to know about the conference:
- Local transport information
- We have compiled an excerpt containing local information, information about refreshment breaks, social events and catering, session overviews and the floor plans: download here.
- The ems2018 app is now available online
or go to app.ems2018.eu. This leads you directly to the appropriate store for your device. Otherwise just search the Apple Store or Play Store for ems2018. The app provides access to the entire programme, including abstracts that you can download, floor plans, info on the venue and daily updates through a newsletter. You can synchronise your personal programme if you create it through the website.
- The programme book is now available for download. During abstract submission two thirds of all authors indicated that they do not require a programme book. Therefore, only a limited number has been printed. Public copies will be available throughout the conference centre and personal copies will be available on demand.
Copies of session overviews will be available at the registration and information desk.
- Some of the sessions will be live-streamed this year: the audio channel plus the speakers’ slides will be accessible online, and available on demand afterwards.
Drawings of some events will be produced at EMS2018 by grafacity. For more details, see https://www.ems2018.eu/information/webcasts_and_graphics.html
- Registration for the media training workshop and the joint CMFF – EMS workshop, as well as the EMS Festa (River cruise on the Danube), is still open.