BMT ARGOSS, Amersfoort, The Netherlands
BMT ARGOSS is expanding its business and is looking for an International Account Manager. In this challenging full-time job, you will be responsible for acquiring and managing accounts in the offshore energy and marine sectors worldwide. This includes activities related to pre-sales, closing sales, contract management and customer support. You will report to the Contracts & Tender Manager. The position is based in our office in Amersfoort, The Netherlands and will involve regular (international) travelling. You will first receive an in-house training to get acquainted with all weather forecasting services and client requirements.
BMT ARGOSS is a BMT Group company providing weather forecasting services and metocean consultancy. The company helps its clients elevate their operational efficiency and calculate the weather risk on marine operations. It has a friendly, open organizational structure and taking your own initiative is highly appreciated.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Acquisition and relationship management for the global offshore energy and marine sectors
- Visiting and advising (potential) weather forecast customers and generating new market insights and opportunities based on customer feedback
- Market research
- Using the CRM to manage contacts, sales calls, pipeline activity and feedback according to company guidelines
- Managing and reporting bids plus sales performance according to KPI’s and targets
- Providing commercial support, advice and assistance for the preparation of pre-qualification questionnaires, bids, tenders, contractual agreements and clarifications and exceptions in accordance with statutory and internal requirements
Required skills and experience
- At least two years of experience in managing sales and contracts, preferably in an international environment
- Team player who is also capable of working independently and has the ability to build networks and create effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, enthusiastic and analytical personality with an interest in marine weather forecasting and offshore operations
- Excellent skills in oral and written English communication (and preferably Dutch) with an ability to present complex information effectively
- Must be in possession of a driver’s license and willing to travel internationally
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV in English to Jasmijn Manders (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants are encouraged to apply before 30 November 2017.