TV Weather Forecasts
Highlight 2017: TV Forecast Helga van Leur, RTL The Netherlands.
The entry demonstrated that Helga van Leur combines weather and climate in her presentation in a way that makes it relevant and interesting to viewers; adding climate-related information to the forecast was very helpful. Helga has clearly honed her presentation skills with great use of voice, facial expressions and arm movements to convey the message, supported by her graphics.
- Forecast by Helga van Leur, RTL The Netherlands (EMS TV Weather Forecast Award 2017)
- Forecast by Jarosław Kret, Nowa TV, Poland (Honourable Mention 201
- Forecast by Chloé Nabedian, France Televisions (Honourable Mention 2017
- Forecast by Martín Barreiro, TVE Spain (EMS TV Weather Forecast Award 2015)
- Forecast by Monica Lopez, Television Española, Spain (Honourable Mention 2015)
- Forecast by Desislava Banova, Nova Broadcasting Group, Bulgaria (Honourable Mention 2015)
- Forecast by Kenyena Mollen, Uganda National Meteorological Authority (Honourable Mention 2015)
- Forecast by Desislava Banova, Bulgaria (Honourable Mention 2014)
- Forecast by Bo-Yee Poon, China (Honourable Mention 2014)
- Forecast by Jean Byrne, Ireland (EMS TV Weather Forecast Award 2011)
- Forecast by Florin Busuioc, PRO TV Romania (EMS TV Weather Forecast Award 2010)
- Forecast by Danny Roup, Israel (EMS TV Weather Forecast Award 2009)