EMS Conference Proceedings
Starting with the EMS Annual Meeting and ECAC 2006, short conference papers are published in the Open Access Journal Advances in Science and Research, The Open Access Proceedings of the European Meteorological Society (ASR).
Articles of ASR are included in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI). The CPCI is part of Web of Science™ Core Collection which helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide. This resource offers a complete view of conference proceedings and their impact on global research, providing cited reference search to track emerging ideas and new research beyond what is covered in the journal literature. Two editions cover the sciences and social sciences. (see http://thomsonreuters.com/en/products-ser-vices/scholarly-scientific-research/scholarly-search-and-discovery/conference-proceedings-citation-index.html). All conferences (edition to edition) are evaluated individually regarding their inclusion.
- 15th EMS Annual Meeting and 12th ECAM 2015 (24 papers)
- 14th EMS Annual Meeting and 10th ECAC 2014 (32 papers)
- 13th EMS Annual Meetung and 11th ECAM 2013 (14 papers)
- 12th EMS Annual Meeting and 9th ECAC 2012 (16 papers)
- 11th EMS Annual Meeting and 10th ECAM 2011 (26 papers)
- 10th EMS Annual Meeting and 8th ECAC 2010 (46 papers)
- 9th EMS Annual Meeting and 9th ECAM 2009 (18 papers)
- 8th EMS Annual Meeting and 7th ECAC 2008 (24 papers)
- 7th EMS Annual Meeting and 8th ECAM 2007 (28 papers)
- 6th EMS Annual Meeting and 6th ECAC 2006 (4 papers)
Proceedings of the first EMS Annual Meeting which was held 24–28 September 2001 in Budapest, Hungary, as a one-day symposium in the frame of the Fifth European Conference on Applications of Meteorology (ECAM 2001) are available as pdf-file:
- 1st EMS Annual Meeting 2001: The Future of Meteorology [pdf, 5.5 Mb]