Every day another convective hazard by the ESSL Team and external experts.
- Methods of forecasting severe convective storms
- Flash-flood climatology, formation and forecasting
- Convective windstorms (downbursts and gust fronts) climatology, formation and forecasting
- Hail climatology, formation and forecasting
- Lightning climatology and formation
- Tornado climatology, dynamics and forecasting
- Subtropical and tropical cyclones in the Mediterranean climatology and formation
- Climate change and severe storms
Students, trainees, persons involved in emergency management, risk assessment, or in the insurance and re-insurance sector. The lectures will be complemented by daily practicals and weather briefings.