- Oversee the content and development of the EMS website
- Oversee the ems-message, Annual Report and any other publications produced under the auspices of the EMS.
EMS Editorial Board: Terms of Reference
The purpose of the Editorial Board is to oversee the content and development of the EMS website, ems-message, Annual Report and any other publications produced under the auspices of the EMS. To achieve this the Edi
torial Board will:
- Contribute to eliciting and preparing material for EMS publications including the website, ems-message and Annual Report.
- Provide the Executive Secretary with advice about the content and
development of EMS publications including the website, ems-message and Annual Report.
- Hold virtual meetings of the Editorial Board on a regular basis to discuss the latest developments and trends, review recent ems-messages and changes to the website, and consider plans for additional activities.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the way in which Member Societies, Associate Members and the wider meteorological community are kept informed about EMS activities.
- Make recommendations to Council about the viability and desirability of any proposals to produce any new publications under the auspices of the EMS.
The membership of the Editorial Board and the Chair will be determined by Council.
The Board members
- Bob Riddaway (UK) – Chair
- Hrvoje Bobinac (Croatia)
- Emily Gleeson (Irland)
- Fritz Neuwirth (Austria)
- Martina Junge (EMS)