The 4th International Conference on Ecohydrology, Soil and Climate Change (EcoHCC’17) to be held in Figueira da Foz has a common theme: ‘We cannot stop natural hazards but we can arm ourselves with knowledge’.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers in the areas of Climate, Meteorology, Extreme events and Natural hazards, Ecohydrology, Hydrology, Environment, Soil, Geo-Statistics for sharing experiences and promoting the integration of these themes as a multidisciplinary framework.
The conference will mainly focus on a number of topics:
- Water quality. Water resources and management;
- Operational and dynamical hydrology. Ecohydrology and hydrobiology;
- Environmental policies and social impacts. Water framework directory;
- Soil degradation and soil quality. Soil function and land use. Desertification Processes;
- Natural Hazards and Extreme events. Wildfires and agroforestry systems;
- Earth System Science and climate change. Climate change mitigation and adaptation policies;
- Techniques and approaches in geosciences: biostatistics, remote sensing, GIS and modelling.
The registration and abstract submission deadlines have expired.